Athenaeum Accreditation- The Texas Private School Accreditation Commission (TEPSAC) certifies the Oratory Athenĉum. TEPSAC is a confederation of accrediting associations whose primary purpose is to maintain standards of accreditation among its members. These standards of accreditation are comparable to Texas Education Agency (TEA) standards. The accreditation of non-public schools in Texas is a function of TEPSAC and it is recognized by the Commissioner of Education. Student credits earned in non-public schools accredited by TEPSAC are transferable to Texas public schools. The accreditation of non-public schools under this arrangement became effective on February 12, 1986.
The Athenĉum for University Preparation is fully accredited with the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department (TCCED). The High School also holds membership in the National Catholic Education Association (NCEA), the National Association for Bilingual Education (NABE), the Secondary Schools Admissions Test Board (SSATB), and the National Honor Society (NHS).
The Oratory Academy of St. Philip Neri
- Is under the sponsorship of a pontifical society of Oratorian Priests, having the approval of the Holy Father in Rome
- Is a member of the National Catholic Education Association (NCEA), the National Association of Bilingual Education (NABE), and the PrivateSchools Interscholastic Association (PSIA)
- Is accredited with the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department (TCCED), and acknowledged by the Texas Education Agency (TEA)
- Offers a Christian dual language instructional program
- Places emphasis on prayer and celebration of the Holy Mass
- Has certified and highly qualified administrators, teachers and paraprofessionals